Proverbs 4:7

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding." ~Proverbs 4:7




Saturday, December 14, 2013

Oh How I Have Missed You


Dear my fellow readers,

Oh, how I have missed you. It's been such a long time since I have written a post for you. I do apologize greatly for this. But I want you to know that you have been on my mind the whole time I've been away.

So that you will know the reason of my absence. I will gladly tell you. I have not an internet service where I can freely post as I once used to. And because of that, I have been hindered in sharing with you here on this site.

I have decided to, on availability, to share wisdom when I can.  Days like today, as I am at school making up hours, I have a little free time to share my heart with you. I plan to take advantage of that. The post will not be as frequent. But when I blog, I promise you I will make you aware of it.

I pray that God has been continuously been blessing and keeping you in your heart, mind, body, soul, and your home. I pray that whatever challenges you have been facing, that you have been strengthened by His Holy Spirit to face them. Remember that you are overcomers in the Lord. You will hear from me very soon. Blessings to you all.

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment