Proverbs 4:7

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding." ~Proverbs 4:7




Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Living Water

So I'm sitting up thinking about how everything reflects God's kingdom.  There's a truth that we can't go without water no more than three days. And we need it to survive.  The Holy Spirit is referred to as "Living Water". I can't go a second without Him.  I can't even imagine trying three days,  nights,  or anything.  Lol.  Because what do you become without water in your body?  Dehydrated, fatigued, and clotted up (keeping it real).

Water flushes your body of toxins,  helps your blood to flow properly, and provides life to your body organs.  You need it more than you need food.  It's the same with the Holy Spirit. He removes toxins from your spiritual life and He causes the "blood of Jesus" to flow properly to provide life to those same organs.  Keeping out sickness. Washing away disease. It's not called cleansing blood for nothing. Purifies our hearts so that our minds, bodies, and souls can be renewed.  To bring about life. Just as you get that refreshed feeling after having had a glass of water, so do you get the same feeling after having had "The Living Water".

Anthony Evans, Jr. has a song called "Meaningless". In this song he says,  "I'm breathing but I can't survive. I'm living but I'm not alive without You. Without You,  living this life is meaningless."

Need I say anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment